Where does the Center for Rural Affairs get its money?

The Center is funded by grants, donations, and the Granaryan endowment foundation.

A full list of donors and funders can be found here. Listed are donors and institutional funders, as well as capital partners and investors. Institutional funders are government agencies, foundations, and businesses that provide funding for specific initiatives​. Capital partners and investors provide capital to revolving loan funds operated by the Center for Rural Affairs and its subsidiary, Center for Rural Affairs Community Capital.​

If you are interested in making a donation or contributing in any way, please contact Nick Bergin, development director, at nickb@cfra.org or 402.687.2100 ext. 1035.