Are starting or expanding a small business in Nebraska? Do you need just a little bit more working capital? Have you tried, but have been unsuccessful in getting a traditional bank loan? Our small business loans may be your answer.
To serve a more diverse set of clients, our underwriting process is more flexible than traditional lenders. For example, we can work with you if you have little or no credit history, are just starting your business, or if you are in an industry that is difficult for traditional banks to underwrite.
Small Business Loans
Loans for: working capital, equipment, inventory, and real estate
Amount: $1,000 to $250,000
Loans for: business recovery, business growth, new business start, working capital, equipment, inventory, and real estate
Amount: Up to $50,000; business loans up to $250,000 are available at blended interest rates
Loans for: new and returning borrowers with credit needs of $15,000 or less
Amount: Up to $15,000, Based on credit score
Applications are accepted through our secure online lending system.
- Click here for a pdf of the loan application.
- Click here for a pdf of the loan application in Spanish.
One-on-one business counseling
Our staff have decades of experience in small business lending. We understand small businesses and small towns. We offer all services in both English and Spanish. Please find and contact your loan specialist for more information.
Start here to build your business
- Express Loans are designed for new and returning borrowers with credit needs of $10,000 or less. Express Loans are underwritten on credit score and two personal bank statements allowing for fast decisions.
- Payment relief: Qualifying loans may receive up to 6 months of payments made by Small Business Administration
- Timeline: Prequalify in 24 hours, Decision within 3 business days after applications and documents are complete