You, our supporters, are what keeps our organization thriving. We count on your involvement in many ways:
- Attending events. Click here for the latest events for small business owners, beginning farmers, community leaders, and more.
- Advocacy. Our voices are stronger when we speak together on issues that matter. Click here to learn more about the ways you can contact your lawmakers.
- Donations. Your monetary support helps our programs thrive. We work for rural communities, family farms and ranchers, and small businesses. The events, resources, research, training, and more, happens because of you. Here's how you can help:
- One-time donation. Every little bit counts. Even a $10 donation can add local food to school lunch trays or buy seed packets for a Native American family.
- Evergreen Society. You can join farmers, educators, entrepreneurs, and other rural warriors who support our work year-round with a monthly or quarterly donation.
- Endowment. Support the needs of the Center through our Granary foundation. Consider immediate gifts such as cash or appreciated securities and a full range of planned gifts like bequests, retirement plans, and real estate (including immediate gift, life estate, bequest, and bargain sale).
The Center is a proud member of Give Nebraska (formerly Community Services Fund), a workplace giving coalition of 76 diverse nonprofit Nebraska organizations dedicated to improving the quality of life in Nebraska. Give Nebraska exists to connect donors to the causes they care about most, and makes it easy and effective for workplaces and employees to support positive change in their communities by making donations through payroll deduction.