Express Loans are designed for new and returning borrowers with credit needs of $10,000 or less. Express Loans are underwritten on credit score and two personal bank statements allowing for fast decisions. Click here for a fact sheet on Express Loans. Para la versión en español, por favor oprima aquí.
Express Loan Terms
Amount: Up to $10,000, Based on credit score
Term: Up to 36 months
Rate: 5.25% - 10.75%
Payment relief: Qualifying loans may receive up to 6 months of payments made by SBA
Timeline: Prequalify in 24 hours, Decision within 3 business days after applications and documents are complete
Start an application at: cfra.org/onlineapplication
Express Loan Required Document List
- Completed application: complete online here
- Government-issued ID for each borrower to be used in proving their legal name and home address. If home address listed is different from current home address, a recent utility bill may be used to validate address.
- Proof of business legal name and address: a utility bill, signed lease agreement, government-issued incorporation/organization document, or other document providing proof of business legal name and address.
- Two personal bank statements: most recent months available from borrower’s primary checking account.
- Funding Source Eligibility Statement: (provide at prequalification stage)
Does your business need more than $10,000? We also offer small business loans up to $150,000.