The DOT is offering funds for early-stage infrastructure project development. This includes legal, technical, and financial assistance to advance infrastructure projects that may continue to be supported through DOT credit or grant programs.
- You can apply again next year. If you don't get an award this year, you may apply again.
- If possible, leverage funding from other grant programs.
- Location and project should be specific. The solution to the problem does not need to be identified in the application.
- This program will not fund research studies that result in multiple projects.
- Applications cannot be saved in progress. It is best to type responses in a separate document and paste responses in the web form. Attachments to the application will not be allowed.