LYONS, NEBRASKA – Nebraska entrepreneurs and small business managers are invited to attend free, virtual workshops sponsored by the Center for Rural Affairs’ Rural Enterprise Assistance Project.
Workshops offered in December include:
- “Business Plan Review for Agricultural Businesses” on Tuesday, Dec. 1, from 6 to 8 p.m.
- “QuickBooks Basic” on Wednesday, Dec. 2, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- “Business Plan Advanced” (Spanish) on Monday, Dec. 7, and Wednesday, Dec. 9, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- “Computer Security Made Simple” on Tuesday, Dec. 8, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- “Introduction to Microsoft” on Tuesday, Dec. 15, from 5 to 7 p.m.
“Many small business owners are gearing up for busy holiday seasons or preparing for the next year," said Jessica Campos, Center for Rural Affairs’ Women’s Business Center director. “These workshops are designed to help entrepreneurs adapt and grow, even during times of great challenges with a pandemic occurring.”
Center for Rural Affairs provides business training, technical assistance, microloans, and networking to small businesses in Nebraska.
# # #