LYONS, NEBRASKA – Nebraska entrepreneurs and small business managers are invited to attend a variety of virtual workshops sponsored by the Center for Rural Affairs.
Workshops offered in April include (all times are CT):
- “What is Cybersecurity?,” Wednesday, April 7, from 1 to 2 p.m.
- “Beginner’s Guide to Google Drive,” Thursday, April 8, from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- “Marketing Academy” (Spanish), Mondays, April 12, 19, and 26, and May 3 and 10, from 10 a.m. to noon
- “Cybersecurity in the Real World,” Wednesday, April 14, from 1 to 2 p.m.
- “Nebraska Cybersecurity Case Studies,” Wednesday, April 21, from 1 to 2 p.m.
“Small business owners do it all, from customer service to accounting to marketing to computer security; some are one-person operations," said Jessica Campos, Center for Rural Affairs’ Women’s Business Center director. “These individuals don’t have to spend extra time traveling to attend these workshops; they can watch from the comfort of their homes or businesses.”
Center for Rural Affairs provides business training, technical assistance, microloans, and networking to small businesses in Nebraska.
# # #