The Center for Rural Affairs' Small Business News includes select success stories on Nebraska entrepreneurs assisted by our programs and information that you may need to start or grow your business.
In this edition:
- Entrepreneur drives his trucking business to the next level - Frank Villegas started his own business with the Center’s assistance.
- Introducing…. Trucking Academy - This spring, those considering starting a trucking business or those who have a trucking business and need more guidance are invited to Trucking Academy.
- Step by step guide to start a business - A good starting point and 20-step guide to build the business of your dreams.
- Research can help keep businesses from being victims of predatory lenders - Don’t fall prey to loans that may sound too good to be true, many reputable lenders are available.
- Do you have little to no credit history or low credit score? We may be able to help. Housing loans available, learn more.