The Nebraska Small Business Collaborative (NSBC) is a dynamic collaboration of experienced microenterprise development providers. The NSBC collaborative provides microenterprise businesses technical assistance and micro-loans in all distressed areas of Nebraska.
The collaborative coordinates statewide services with other micro-loan delivery organizations. This all-inclusive coordination of services includes resources that can assist Nebraska’s micro entrepreneurs at various stages of business development and growth. Listed below are the basic objectives of the NSBC.
- Encourage, Assist, and Develop Nebraska-based microenterprises by providing technical assistance and micro-loan assistance in rural and urban distressed areas of Nebraska.
- Coordinate resources and technical assistance provided by microenterprise service providers in Nebraska.
- Build strong relationships with Commercial Lenders and other financial resources.
- Create and implement a new and efficient state-wide model for the implementation of microenterprise services on a statewide basis.
- Achieve scale of services in all the distressed areas of Nebraska.
Catholic Charities Microbusiness Training & Development Program
Nebraska Small Business Collaborative: Encourage, Assist, Develop. Download a one-page pdf on the NSBC below.
- Posted on 3.22.2018
- Posted on 5.25.2018
- Posted on 7.17.2018
- Posted on 4.6.2018
- Posted on 4.26.2018