REAP again collaborated to sponsor the Third Annual Seward County Business Fair on June 17, 2010. The day was filled with informative presentations and a chance for entrepreneurs to get their questions answered about starting or growing a business.
|Kelli Faltys, with Nebraska Business Coaching, LLC, gave a presentation to attendees of the Seward County Business Fair. Sessions are available at the fair's website.
Legal Considerations in Setting Up Your New Business, Milo Alexander, Community Economic Development Clinic, Creighton University
- Microenterprise Tax Credit and Local Incentives, Dawn Holtmeier, Nebraska Department of Revenue
- Business Coaching and What it Can D for You, Kelli Faltys, Nebraska Business Coaching, LLC
- Tips to Apply Successfully for Funding, Marisol Rodriguez, Nebraska Business Development Center (NBDC)
- Engaging Your Business in Social Media, Dennis Kahl, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
- Business In Action, Dan Pickerill, Digitec, Inc.
Around 20 government service representatives and business-to-business experts gathered at the Civic Center in Seward from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. They included a local insurance agency and other service businesses; federal, state and local governmental agencies; and educational entities.
Not only did people come through to gather information throughout the day, for the first time, sessions were streamed live on the Seward County Business Fair website. Another 20 viewers participated online. You can access the sessions at www.sewardcountybusinessfair.com.
Thanks to the Seward Area Chamber of Commerce, Seward Economic Development Corp., Southeast Nebraska Development District, and University of Nebraska-Extension, the other partners in bringing the Business Fair back to Seward. For more information, contact Monica Braun, REAP Women’s Business Center Director, at email@example.com or 402.643.2673.