The Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering free online training courses to assist small business owners in the current economy. One has to register to take the courses, but there is no charge and you can go at your own pace.
- How to Win Customers in a Slowing Economy
- Down-Shifting in a Slowing Economy: Business Planning Guide
- How to Prepare a Loan Package
- Peak Performance – Surviving in a Slowing Economy
- Technology 101: A Small Business Guide
- Marketing 101: Guide to Winning Customers
- Conduct a Marketing Analysis
Check for these courses and other helpful information at: http://sba.gov/services/training/onlinecources/index.html.
- Posted on 1.31.2018
- Posted on 4.11.2018
- Posted on 10.30.2018
- Posted on 7.20.2017
- Posted on 11.14.2017