The Center for Rural Affairs is hiring a Data & Evaluation Manager. The Data & Evaluation Manager will partner with Center leadership team and staff from all program areas to capture constituent data, capture program outcome data, and leverage technology to improve, accelerate and evaluate organizational progress toward our mission. The Data & Evaluation Manager will administer and coordinate both internal and external projects related to data management, software systems, implementation of software and data projects. The Data & Evaluation Manager reports to the Chief Administrative Officer.
This is a full-time position located in Lyons, Nebraska. Compensation is commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Duties and responsibilities
- Works with Center leadership to identify, build systems, plan and coordinate project management systems, resources, and information to track and evaluate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Serves as a liaison between Center staff in effectively managing data needs and maximizing software capabilities available.
- Effectively interact with all staff and understand where the Center’s staff is located and this relationship in implementing systems to serve all staff and projects.
- Assist staff and contractors in system analysis, design, and development of complex database solutions to organize Center work, do the work, track the work, and evaluate the work.
- Work cooperatively with the Office and Technology Manager to analyze risk, security issues, and possible opportunities.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Follow best practices and ensure standards and requirements are met to achieve impact, outcomes, and allow for program evaluation.
- Work with staff and contractors to facilitate the flow of data between existing systems using different software APIs, syncing data and systems when possible.
- Work as the Center’s liaison between staff and software consultants.
- Work well with teams as well as independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related field.
- Adept at learning various software and their applications; i.e. CRM software and outcome tracking software.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Ability to ramp up projects and train staff.
- Willingness to be the go-to person for the administration of all software systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with database management and Application Programing Interface.
- Willingness to travel to various sites across the state of Nebraska as needed.
Interested individuals can apply by sending their resume, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com. The position will remain open until filled.
The Center for Rural Affairs is an equal opportunity employer.