Center for Rural Affairs gives seven awards
Rhea Landholm, brand marketing and communications manager, email@example.com, 402.687.2100 ext. 1025
LYONS, NEBRASKA – The Center for Rural Affairs has honored individuals with seven awards, including recognition for policy advocacy, food work, and small business.
The awards are:
- Citizenship Award: Anthony and Mariel Barreras, Blair, Nebraska
- Bob Steffen Pioneer Award: Tim Rinne and Ronald Todd-Meyer, Lincoln, Nebraska
- REAP Entrepreneur Award: Nancy and David Jones, Chappell, Nebraska
- REAP Friend Award: Darby Paxton, O’Neill, Nebraska
- Women Business Center Entrepreneur Award: Danelle Nutt, Kearney, Nebraska
- Latino Business Center Entrepreneur Award: Rosa Maria Brooks, Grand Island, Nebraska
- Latino Business Center Partner Award: Jessica Campos, Grand Island, Nebraska
Established in 1973, the Center for Rural Affairs is a private, non-profit organization working to strengthen small businesses, family farms and ranches, and rural communities through action oriented programs addressing social, economic, and environmental issues.