We had a great turnout for the first in our series of webinars on Whole Farm Revenue Protection, with 73 farmers and crop insurance agents participating. The webinars focused on specialty crops. If you’re interested, but were not able to participate, we’ve posted a recording on YouTube.
Watch the webinar on YouTube
Check out presentation slides
- Whole Farm Revenue Protection - Risk Management Agency
- Whole Farm Revenue Protection for specialty crop producers - Rural Advancement Foundation International
- Whole Farm Revenue Protection for specialty crop insurance agents - Rural Advancement Foundation International
Moreover, this was just the first in a series of three webinars on Whole Farm Revenue Protection. And while this one focused on specialty crop producers, future webinars will focus on commodity crop and livestock production. Registration for those webinars is now open (please see below for links).
Wednesday, Nov 30: Whole Farm Revenue Protection for commodity producers. This will be a great webinar for commodity producers who have one or two additional crops that they have trouble insuring.
- 2 to 3 p.m. CST: for producers. Register here.
- 3 to 4 p.m. CST: for insurance agents. Register here.
Wednesday, Dec 14: Whole Farm Revenue Protection for livestock producers. Whole Farm Revenue Protection will insure up to $1 million in annual revenue from animals and animal products - learn how to apply.
- Posted on 3.7.2018
- Posted on 5.15.2018
- Posted on 4.4.2018
- Posted on 6.10.2018
- Posted on 1.10.2018