How would you like a free copy of The 2018 Old Farmer’s Almanac ?
The Old Farmer's Almanac has been a resource to farmers and gardeners since 1792, with seasonal advice, planting tips and practices, and an array of helpful and entertaining matter in every annual edition.
The writers at the almanac are looking to introduce readers across the U.S. and Canada to 21st century farmers and are looking for farmers to be a part of this project!
For farmers, being a part of this project is quick and easy: Just answer the five questions below. Short answers (around 30 words or less) are best. Send your responses to Almanac writer Stacey Kusterbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2016.
They will send you a copy of The 2018 Old Farmer’s Almanac when it is published.
Here are the questions:
- How or why did you become a farmer?
- What is the hardest part of your job? What is the easiest (or best) part of it?
- Planting by the Moon’s phase is a farming and gardening tradition practiced by many Almanac readers. Do you have a favorite farming or gardening tradition? What is it?
- What advice would you give someone who wants to be a farmer today?
- What, in your opinion, is the future of farming?
- Posted on 1.11.2018
- Posted on 3.26.2018
- Posted on 6.25.2018
- Posted on 3.7.2018
- Posted on 5.7.2018