LYONS, NEBRASKA – Business owners in northeast Nebraska are invited to attend free workshops for entrepreneurs looking to grow their social media and marketing skills, hosted by the Center for Rural Affairs.
These workshops will take place online and are open to all. Each is from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 21: “How to Generate 30 Days Worth of Social Content In 30 Minutes”
- Tuesday, June 22: “Five Free Marketing Must-Have Tools”
- Tuesday, June 29: “Marketing Basics”
- Thursday, July 1: “Why Social Media?”
- Tuesday, July 6: “Facebook Business Pages”
- Thursday, July 8: “Facebook Marketing”
- Tuesday, July 13: “Design with Canva”
- Thursday, July 15: “Marketing Strategy and Plan with SMART Goals”
“A savviness for marketing can make a difference in a successful small business,” said Justin Carter, project associate for the Center for Rural Affairs. “For those just getting started, or those looking to expand their social media skills, platforms like Facebook offer free marketing tools and business pages that can boost a new business owner’s exposure.”
This event is funded through a U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Business Development Grant.
# # #