LYONS, NEBRASKA – Nebraska entrepreneurs and small business managers are invited to attend a variety of virtual workshops sponsored by the Center for Rural Affairs.
Workshops offered in May include (all times are CT):
- “All Things Facebook: Part II,” Wednesday, May 5, from noon to 1 p.m.
- “Socials Other than Facebook,” Wednesday, May 12, from noon to 1 p.m.
- “Email Marketing,” Wednesday, May 19, from noon to 1 p.m.
- “Marketing Strategy and Planning,” Wednesday, May 26, from noon to 1 p.m.
- “Hiring and Employee,” Thursday, May 27, from 6 to 8 p.m.
“Now that people are becoming more comfortable in getting out and about, small business owners need to communicate what goods and services they offer,” said Jessica Campos, Center for Rural Affairs’ Women’s Business Center director. “So, our social media workshops this month primarily focus on getting the word out and driving customers into your small business."
Center for Rural Affairs provides business training, technical assistance, microloans, and networking to small businesses in Nebraska.
# # #