LYONS, NEBRASKA - Current and aspiring business owners are invited to attend free workshops sponsored by the Center for Rural Affairs and the Engler Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program.
CEO School is a suite of five online classes focusing on the fundamental tools of running and growing a business.
Workshops offered in the “CEO School” series include:
- “QuickBooks Basic” on Tuesday, Feb. 16, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- “Client Retention” on Tuesday, Feb. 23, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- “Sales Acceleration” on Tuesday, March 2, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- “Startup Business Finance” on Wednesdays, March 3, 10, and 17, from 4 to 6 p.m.
- “Entrepreneurial Peaks & Valleys” on Wednesdays, March 24 and 31, and April 7, from 4 to 6 p.m.
“CEO School is a fit no matter where you are within your business cycle,” said Jessica Campos, Center for Rural Affairs Women’s Business Center director. “Those who are in the start-up phase and want foundational knowledge of what it takes to be a CEO or what it takes to run a business may be particularly interested.”
Advanced registration is required for each event; sign up at cfra.org/events. For more information, contact email@example.com or 402.687.2100.
Center for Rural Affairs provides business training, technical assistance, microloans, and networking to small businesses in Nebraska.