LYONS, NEBRASKA - Current and aspiring business owners are invited to attend free workshops sponsored by the Center for Rural Affairs’ Rural Enterprise Assistance Project and the Engler Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program.
CEO School is a suite of five online classes focusing on the fundamental tools of running and growing a business.
Workshops offered in the “CEO School” series include:
- “QuickBooks Basic” on Tuesday, Feb. 16, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- “Client Retention” on Tuesday, Feb. 23, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- “Sales Acceleration” on Tuesday, March 2, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- “Startup Business Finance” on Wednesdays, March 3, 10, and 17, from 4 to 6 p.m.
- “Entrepreneurial Peaks & Valleys” on Wednesdays, March 24 and 31, and April 7, from 4 to 6 p.m.
“CEO School is a fit no matter where you are within your business cycle,” said Jessica Campos, Center for Rural Affairs’ Women’s Business Center director. “Those who are in the start-up phase and want foundational knowledge of what it takes to be a CEO or what it takes to run a business may be particularly interested.”
Center for Rural Affairs provides business training, technical assistance, microloans, and networking to small businesses in Nebraska.