| See our 2009
MarketPlace: Opening Doors to Success offers an exhibition hall to help attendees learn all about the small business solutions available to support their endeavor, whether they are a farm/ranch, store front, home-based business or community development resource on a local, statewide and national level.
Why Should YOU Exhibit?
1. Get a big bang for your buck. MarketPlace delivers high quality opportunities for attendees and exhibitors, with demographics fitting your clientele.
2. Eager customers = more fulfilling, less work. Attendees are eager to learn how to improve their business and research indicates trade shows require less effort to close the deal.
3. Meet new attendees and past attendees as well. A new conference location offers optimal opportunities to make new contacts and meet existing contacts to increase your leverage.
4. Get a competitive edge. Stand out in the crowd. Surpass the competition with a well-trained booth staff, aggressive promotion, eye-catching booth design, and follow-up after the show.
5. Relationship building. You can reach more prospects in a day than your sales force can in a month. Meeting prospects face to face is the fastest and most effective way to build relationships.
DON’T Wait! Space is limited to 50 booths, and there has been a waiting list for the past 2 years!
Complete the registration form and send it with your payment to:
Center for Rural Affairs
Joy Marshall, Event Planner
5127 S. 122nd St.
Omaha, NE 68137
For information on how to exhibit or to learn of other marketing opportunities, contact Joy Marshall, Event Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-614-5558.