DACA Renewal & TPS Re-Registration Clinic - Grand Island, Neb.
Due to a recent federal court decision, you may be able to apply to renew your DACA now.
On Tuesday, Feb. 27, from 5 to 8 p.m., we will offer a free clinic to assist with DACA renewal applications and re-registration for Temporary Protected Status recipients.
Where: Grand Island Trinity United Methodist Church, 511 N. Elm St., Grand Island, Nebraska.
This clinic is held in collaboration with Center for Rural Affairs, Grand Island Latino Network, Immigrant Legal Center, and the Multicultural Coalition of Grand Island.
It is important to consult with an attorney as soon as possible, as the court decision has been appealed and the timeframe in which you can submit your DACA renewal application may be very short.
To make your appointment, call the Nebraska Immigration Legal Aid Hotline (NILAH) at 1 (855) 307-6730.
You are asked to have the following documents and information ready for your appointment:
- Copy of your DACA documentation
- Provisions certified for criminal arrests
- List of addresses in which you have lived since the last DACA process
- Dates of trips outside the US
- Two (2) passport style photos
- Copy of your last EAD card (work permit)
- $495.00 for the cost of the DACA Renewal application (call for financial assistance)
It is important to know that the US Department of Homeland Security (USCIS) will only accept requests for renewal of DACA. New applications from individuals who have never been granted DACA will not be accepted.
- Posted on 6.26.2018
- Posted on 8.1.2018
- Posted on 1.11.2018
- Posted on 1.17.2018
- Posted on 8.23.2018