About: Join this webinar series to learn more about cooperatives. These sessions will include basic information as well as in-depth interviews with those running their own cooperatives, all through Facebook Live.
This series, except for the first session, will be hosted twice a month on a Thursday from noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Sept. 30: Margaret Milligan and Charlotte Narjes—Questions to Consider Before Forming a Cooperative
- Oct. 7: Charlotte Narjes and Justin Carter: The Nebraska Cooperative Landscape
- May 26: A Cooperative Grocery Store Interview with Hay Springs
- June 3: Cooperative Basics in Spanish with Greg McKee & Lucia Schulz
- June 17: Promotion of Cooperative Events on Native Lands
- July 8: Elder Care Cooperatives with Deborah Craig
- July 22: Interview with the Beatrice Investment Group, an investment cooperative
- Sept. 13: Wally Graeber, Open Harvest
- Sept. 16: Worker Cooperatives with Kevin Edberg—Cooperative Development Services
Can’t make the original air date of each event? Not to worry, following the event, a recording of each session will be posted to our YouTube Channel.
Questions: Contact Justin Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.237.5082
Hosted by: Center for Rural Affairs
This project is funded through a U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development Socially-Disadvantaged Groups Grant.
Feature photo: Participants at 2019 Food and Art Conference | Center file photo