Welcome to the REAP Online Lending System
Thank you for your interest in a REAP Business Loan. We understand your time is valuable, so for first-time users, please read the Application Steps below to ensure you can complete your online business loan application. Assuming all information is gathered and known, the application will typically take several hours to complete. You will hear from a REAP Business Specialist within 5 business days after you submit your application.
Before applying, it is a good idea to review the REAP Loan Program Policy page and review the more detailed Rapid and Direct Loan Policy information (MS Word file). The online application serves as a completed application for loans up to $20,000 and also serves as a pre-application for loans up to $50,000.
It is also a good idea to call 402.656.3091 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure your startup or existing small business is eligible for a loan through REAP, or you can review the Rapid and Direct Loan Program Outline (MS word file).
Step 1 - Pre-Application Questions
Before you begin gathering or completing personal and business information on your application, please consider the following questions:
- Is your business physically located in rural Nebraska? (REAP can place loans virtually everywhere in Nebraska with the exception of Lincoln or Omaha. Programs similar to REAP are available for loans in Lincoln or Omaha.)
- Does your startup or existing small business have 10 or fewer employees? (REAP is a microenterprise program lender and focuses on businesses with 10 or fewer employees.)
- Is your business a partnership or are there multiple people applying for your loan? If so, please read the Instructions for Loan Applications with Multiple Partners.
We recommend you print out the application (MS Word file) and review it before completing it online.
Step 2 - Gather Information
Gather pertinent business and personal information and have it readily available while applying online. Once you begin your application, you will enter a user name and password and will be able save and complete your application at your own pace.
Business Information You Will Need:
- General business information such as business name and phone number.
- One year financials (historical for existing or pro forma for startup).
- Basic business informationn including marketing, business structure, etc.
- Basic loan questions including available collateral, credit history search authorization, use of loan, etc.
Step 3 - Contact REAP for Assistance
REAP staff are available for one-on-one technical assistance including business plan assistance. You are encouraged to contact us if you need help developing a plan for your business or for any questions relating to your startup or existing business.
REAP provides technical assistance both before and after loan approval. Please contact the REAP Business Specialist who covers your area for further details.
Step 4 – Navigating Through the Application
- To enter the REAP Online Loan Application, select the button below (after you have read through this list). All information will be collected over a secure connection.
- Once you reach the application, click next after completing each page and the application will advance to the next page.
- Be sure to read each text box and click in the available box if you agree.
- You do not need to complete the application in one setting. You may return and continue where you left off. You will need to select the button below and enter your selected username and password.
- You may continue to make changes with the application until the application is submitted by checking the final box and clicking the submit button on the final page.
- When editing your application, you must click save before editing other pages.
- You are encouraged to print your application when completed for future reference.