Veterans and members of the military community, a new series of free webinars on small business topics may interest you. The Small Business Administration and the Veterans Business Resource Center have combined to present the series. Topics will include items of interest to veteran-owned small businesses as well as general business topics.
The webinars will be generally be held on Wednesdays, from 2-3 pm (CDT). Here the the ones coming up:
- Aug 19 - How to Promote Your Business with Little or No Money, with Dr. Stan Fine, The Business Doctor. Topics covered include sales planning, understanding databases, and much more.
- Aug 26 - Where is the Money Going in My Small Business?, with Michael Foutch and Elizabeth Yearwood, SBA put the emphasis on building your own unique brand and selling your customer an experience to keep them coming back.
- Sep 9 - Fundamentals of Social Media, with Barry Coziahr, Response! Targeted Marketing. Learn the right way to use social media and how you can create social media that people will want to follow.
- Sep 16 - Interactive Marketing Triage, with Pat Hawn, MarketVolt. The session helps you find leads, separate real prospects from suspects, and convert them to high-value clients.
- Sep 30 - 10 Tools to Simplify and Expand Your Use of Social Media, with Barry Coziahr, Response! Targeted Marketing. This webinar focuses on time saving tools that will allow you to post regularly enough and frequently enough to get the attention you need.
- Oct 7 - Take the Mystery Out of SBA Loans, with Michael Foutch and Elizabeth Yearwood, SBA. You'll find out what the SBA and banks are looking for in successful loan applicants, what you can (and can't) do with an SBA guaranteed loan, and what loan programs are available.
- Oct 14 - How to Turn Social Media Followers into Real Life Customers, with Barry Coziahr, Response! Targeted Marketing. Look at how to create more prospects with social media and convert those prospects, fans and followers into buyers.
- Oct 21 - Rethinking Personal and Organizational Potential and Performance, with Richard Dillard, Leidos. Dillard plans to present an uncommon definition of leadership, introduce you to the leadership-culture-performance connection, and explore the features and benefits of Real Leadership in Part 1 of this series.
- Oct 28 - Reframing Personal and Organizational Potential and Performance, with Richard Dillard, Leidos. In this session, you will be introduced to the concept of personal and organizational Leadership Platforms, what they are and why they are important in Part 2 of the Real Leadership series.
You can find out more about the sessions at the Veterans Business Resource Center.
- Posted on 1.31.2018
- Posted on 4.11.2018
- Posted on 11.4.2017
- Posted on 11.17.2017
- Posted on 8.15.2017